UNIFORM AND DRESS CODE
- Uniform is compulsory for all the students on all working days.
- Every pupil shall wear clean clothes.
- Uniform clothes should be purchased from the school store.
- Uniform and tie should be proper and neatly pressed. (ironed)
- Shoes should be polished.
- Girls are advised to avoid different color bands and bangles.
- Pupil are talk in English in the class room and in the campus. They should use English for ordinary conversations.
- No pupil will be considered for term I & term II, unless all dues are paid up to date.
- Last date of fee ( Play to Std XII ) without fine will be on 15th of every month. A fine of Rs. 25/- will be charged every month for belated payments. Non payment of fee for more than 3 months will result in the removal of name from the register.
- KG-Red check ramber with white shirts, white socks, black shoes.
- Black Blue colour Shorts (I to III)
- Black Blue colour Pants (IV to X) Black Blue lined shirt
- Black shoes, Black blue colour socks. Black Blue tie (IV to X)
- XI-XII Navy Blue Colour Pants, Shirt White colour with Blue stripes (Full sleve)
- KG-Red Check pinafore with white shirt, white socks, black shoes
- Black Blue colour pinafore (I to IV)
- Black Blue lined shirt (I to IV)
- Pants, Shirt & Long overcoat (V to XII)
- For V to XII-Full sleve shirt